- 1 How To Legally Make Money Online
- 1.1 AFFILIATED MARKETING:
- 1.2 Parties Involved in Affiliated Marketing:
- 1.3 How to Become an Affiliate?
- 1.4 How to do Blogging?
- 1.5 FREELANCING:
- 1.6 How to Become a Freelancer?
- 1.7 ONLINE TUTORING:
How To Legally Make Money Online
Earning online is one of the easiest yet trickiest ways of earning living. There is certainly no doubt in the fact that there are numerous ways through which a person can make money online and the person can also create jobs for all those people who are credible enough to work for others. The main focus of this write up would be on those jobs which are easy for everyone and they can put in their skills for earning good sum of money.
Few ways through which you can earn online are as follows:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Through Online Blogging
- Freelancing Work
- Online Tutoring
Affiliated marketing is entirely linked with a discipline of marketing however, it is differently carried out and practiced by the desired body. If we analyze the literal meaning of word ‘Affiliate’ then, it basically refers to get connected with an organization or creating human subsidies.
However, if we analyze the word Affiliated Marketing then, it involves three basic parties which holds the vision of working together and aims to deliver value to their targeted audience with the help of connections. It won’t be wrong to state that affiliated marketing help people in building relation and establishing goodwill with the help of a middle man. That middle man is also known as an Affiliate, who work on performance-based working mechanism. These affiliates work according to their contract and aims to earn a significant amount of commission based on their marketing skills.
Affiliate is indeed a diversified forum and only those people who are interested in an extensive form of exposure holds the vision of joining this augmented field of marketing. This field should be perceived accordingly because not every person is capable of performing this job. If you know how to build relationships and how to engage your customers then, trust me you are already on the go!
Parties Involved in Affiliated Marketing:
In general, there are three parties which are involved in the process of affiliated marketing. Affiliated marketing is done for a product. If I try to summarize the concept of Affiliated marketing then, it is linked with a product. So according to general principles, affiliated marketing is all about product which should be properly exposed to the targeted market.
Mentioned below are the formal parties which are usually involved in the process of affiliated marketing.
Advertiser is basically a company which is also known as a manufacturing company. This company basically aims to develop product for the usage of their targeted customers. For example, if you own a bakery then, you are actually a baker, who wishes to deliver product to their customers.
Also known as a marketer. A publisher is usually supposed to publish information on his/her blog regarding the developed product. Blogger or marketer can choose to do promotion of various platform and he can also opt to make his own page and attract those people who are the part of your targeted segment. Publisher is an affiliate and he/she is no doubt supposed to come up with those strategies which are attractive enough to gain the attention of your market.
Consumer are of two types.
1) Real customers .
2) Potential Customers.
Real Customers are those who are already purchasing your product however, potential customers need to be convinced that your product is loaded with potential and they actually need this product. Consumers are basically end-users of your product.
How to Become an Affiliate?
If you know how to build relationships then, you can be an affiliate. Below described are the steps which an individual can take to become an affiliate.
- Lookout for a website: If you are interested in the job of an affiliate then, you are supposed to lookout for those websites which are appealing to you and are of your interest.
- Set your standards: You are always supposed to set your standards very high. I do agree with the fact that beginners usually don’t get much importance but still, you should know how to work professionally.
- Register yourself as an Affiliate or Become part of your favorite community: Affiliate marketing is all about skills and when it comes to skills then, you need to develop them according to the changing trends in the market and you can develop and grow with the people who possess expertise in the particular field. It is highly important to join a community because it let you get connected with a real and practicing world.
- Don’t Forget about TOS: TOS basically refer to Term of Service. By Term of Service we mean those agreements or contract based on which an affiliate agrees to work. It also makes us aware about those working terms which are usually prevailing in the market. Be careful while forming contract because, it defines your working terms.
- Start Gaining Confidence of your market: If you already own a blog then, you are a hero, however, if you are a beginner then, you are supposed to post related information on your popular sites. For instance, you can post information on your public blog or on your public Facebook page. You are definitely supposed to do marketing but in effective manner. You can choose to post glimpse on your wall about your potential product or the company.
- Start Developing Strategies: Speak your brain out! You need to start planning about your potential strategies which should be of realistic in nature and can be implemented promptly.
Affiliation is nothing without links and relationships, if you have a power of building credible and long lasting relationships through your words then, you are already a hero loaded with a lot of skills.
We urge our readers to dig deeper into this form of marketing and explore their own self.
Blog in literal term is an online site which is maintained and operated by individuals on frequent basis (i.e. daily) for the promotion of ideas, thoughts, personality and your skills, which are expressive enough and can be shown to the entire world.
These blogs help individuals to make money online, which can be invested for the promotional or maintenance purposes.
Types of Blogs:
As you can’t control ideas, in the same way it is relatively impossible to control the number of blogs currently operating in this market. However, I would like to give more importance to those blogs which are operating on the principles of diversification rather than following the trend.
If we talk about those blogs which are kind of different and also famous then, it won’t be possible to end the list. I would like to mention about those blogging forums which are general in nature. However, they can be categorized according to the needs of the targeted market.
- Fashion Blogging:
I know you must be thinking that fashion is one of the oldest blogging form. However, let me tell you that this forum will never get old because it aims to cater to a market which is full of colors and ever green. You can always come up with ideas to make your blog more trendy and funky just with the help of changing season and fashion fads and trends.
- Assignment and Reviews Blogs:
They are old too, but hey! This world is full of students and what do you think about products?
- Movie Reviews:
Well, in my opinion, this is an interesting blog because it helps people in getting most recent and urgent information. In this category, writer is supposed to stay alert 24/7. He/she should be able to give more importance to viewer’s thoughts rather than his own opinions.
How to do Blogging?
- First of all, your blog design should comprise of a Header (for blog name and powered sector), Footer (for copyright description and other information) and Content.
- Next up is ‘Menu List’. Menu list should be efficient enough to deliver insight about your entire site.
- After Menu, focus on its ingredients. First develop your Mission and Vision statement so that your prospect customers can get information about your blog.
- Choose and Set categorizes for your blog. For instance, if you are planning to introduce a fashion blog then, it should consist of categorizes like, Latest Trends, Fashion Fads, Failure Fashion Attempts, Celebrity Style and etc. Titles should be catchy in nature and should appeal to your audience.
- There should be categorizes in your menu list that allow your readers to get access to past and archives posts.
- Your content page should consist of relevant yet descriptive images, so that reader can get information, just in a glance. You can also add introductory videos for further description.
- DON’T ever forget to provide information about your copyrights because they increase the authenticity of your blog.
Freelancing is an activity through which people or desired body aims to make money online. The Google definition indicates that person who is involved in freelancing is known as a freelancer. There is certainly no doubt in the fact that freelancer and freelancing is a very broader term. Several meaning and definitions can be derived from this single word. My research and experience explains that Freelancer is a person who is ready to share his/her skills with others with the concept that their work might not be published or acknowledged by their own name, at times.
Type of Freelancing:
In general, there are two types of freelancing. Freelancing is interchangeably known as self-employed job. Therefore, freelancer is free to decide whether he or she is interested in full-time freelancing job or part-time freelancing job.
Full-time freelancing is also known as full day job, where freelancer is supposed to work for an entire day. It actually means that freelancer won’t be given an opportunity of setting his/her deadline therefore, they are bound to perform all day. Full-time freelancing can also be converted into permanent employment. In full-time freelancing recruiter prefer to make payment on monthly basis thus turning job structure towards employment rather than freelancing.
There is no difference between Part-time job and Part-time freelancing. Both are indeed of a same nature and people make money online daily, weekly or on the basis of projects. Part-time freelancing is ideal for all students and all those people who are interested in earning pocket money by using their skills effectively and efficiently.
A freelancer is usually free to choose his nature of job however, at times, some freelancers are bound to follow the instructions of their boss.
How to Become a Freelancer?
- Should Have Information about your offered field:
You must be thinking about ‘Offered field”, this is basically a segment which refers to the fact that when you choose to become a freelancer then, you basically decide to offer your services in the particular field to your customers. A freelancer is always supposed to have accurate subjective as well as technical knowledge about their offered field. This skill help freelancer in creating a point of differentiation because remember, people are looking for quality and you are capable of giving it to others.
- Choose Your Market:
Once you are done with choosing your field then, it is relatively easy to choose your market. Desired field of knowledge or offering basically help freelancers in identifying existing market or creating a unique set of market, which is in dire need of your services.
- Design Your Proposal/CV/Online Portfolio:
There is certainly no denying to the fact that freelancers are supposed to creatively develop and design their portfolio. Portfolio basically help recruiter in getting information about your field of knowledge. Then, it became easy for them to relate your portfolio with their needs. Impressive portfolio can be taken as a first impression because it informs recruiter about your basic understanding and knowledge. You can update your Facebook profile or start your own blog. You are also free to join various business platforms such as LinkedIn and others.
- Analyze Your Work Quality and Set Your Rates:
Freelancing is indeed all about offering quality work and there is certainly no doubt in the fact that people who tend to offer quality are actually capable of setting their standards and even rates. If you want to be a successful freelancer. Then, you are expected to set those rates which should be acceptable for your client. You’re not supposed to forget the fact that this world is full of freelancers and they are ready to offer their services at much lower rate. The purpose of this talk isn’t to mold your mind however, we aim to convince you that your prices should be acceptable and justifiable in nature. Remember: Never ever try to offer your services for free. You are allowed to accept lower rates however, free is not at all acceptable to make money online.
- Start Exploring Your Market:
You need to reach out to your clients. There are several strategies which can be implemented for reaching out to your customers however, the easiest form is marketing. Market your product on social media, develop your blog, send CV’s to your clients, join job groups and reliable communities which you aim to conquer.
Another way to make money online is through tutoring. This can be done through various forums such as YouTube, Online Sites and other educational forums. This form of online earning is not same as the above described ones because it involves teaching and people are expected to have much more experience than any other form of online earning. In online tutoring a person is supposed to have vast knowledge of their offered field. They are also supposed to have proper infrastructure such as white boards, books, access to educational sites and other information. Online tutoring has no definite form therefore, a person who is capable of teaching should follow below mentioned steps.
- Should Have Proper Understanding About Subject: If you are planning to offer your teaching services to others. Then, you are supposed to acquire proper and accurate knowledge about that field. For instance, if you are thinking to teach Math. Then, you should have degree in Math and have some extra knowledge.
- Should Have Teaching Skills: For a teacher, knowledge and teaching skills are equally important. If you have knowledge but you can teach then, this job isn’t for you. However, if the case is in vice versa situation then, start your service now!
- Should Have Home-based or Office-bases Infrastructure: Teaching is not similar to freelancing. An online teacher is expected to have a proper class like infrastructure because they might be asked to use board, Laptop and physical books.
- No Availability Issue: An online tutor has no right to say that he/she has no time. Yes! An online tutor should have 24/7 availability plan and if not. Then, they should mention their timings with proper country code.
If you are capable of performing any of the above mentioned job. Then, you can make money online and a very good sum on daily, weekly and monthly basis. You are just supposed to analyze your skills.
Any Thoughts? Share with us by leaving your comments below.